FintechOS is a technology as a service platform for financial services organisations needing to transform legacy products into cloud based, customer-centric applications that drive revenue. Developed by experts in the financial technology industry, FintechOS empowers banks and insurance companies to accelerate their digital transformation by combining the full force of technical capability with a rapidly deployable platform.
- FintechOS is a product company, building an innovative platform for a global market in the fintech space
- HQ is in Bucharest - all product decisions are made here
- The key team members have 15+ years’ experience
- Venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt
- Currently in scale-up stage: 90+ people, 4 countries
FintechOS accelerates the adoption of modern technology for financial services institutions (i.e. banks & insurance companies) by rethinking how apps are built for the enterprise.
Our platform allows any tech-savvy user to create apps by using an intuitive visual editor to design everything from the database model, to business workflows and the user interface. This rapid app development process imposes virtually no limits on creativity and complexity but at the same time - since all apps run inside FintechOS - makes sure they benefit from enterprise-grade security and scalability.
This visual editor (FintechOS Studio) makes use of a growing library of backend services and reusable components ranging from simple UI blocks to complex modules adding advanced functionality such as security, KYC, video conferencing, digital signatures, transactional emails or A.I.
Our customers use FintechOS to build, deploy and run apps in record time, easily integrating the latest technologies required to offer a modern, personalized user experience for all their services.
You will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with internal staff.
So if you want to be part of a team of professionals who focus on delivering a WOW experience to the customers, then continue reading…
How you can help us:
- Process large amounts of information to describe functionality, workflows, tips and tricks
in a clear and understandable way
- Collaborate with internal development teams to fully research the platform, gather
information regarding banking/insurance industry, reports and directly using the platform
in order to create the product release notes, white papers, case studies, Tech Marketing
Playbooks, online articles and associated supporting materials
- Create content for online training curricula
- As a technical writer, you are responsible for writing and updating the technical
documentation for our software applications
- Plan and organize the technical and end-user documentation
- Follow the internal style guides, terminology and standards for the technical documentation and strive to improve them
- Review and restructure the existing documentation
- Improve documentation process in the organization
- Act as a moderator in the FintechOS community in order to provide helpful hints about
using and configuring the FintechOS platform
- Modify the technical documentation based on the feedback gathered from peers, end users such as partners, professional services consultants and customer support
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in software technologies or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in technical documentation
- 2+ years’ experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Written and verbal fluency in the English language
- General knowledge about: Data Models, Software application architecture (ex. web architecture); SOAP and REST services; deployment technologies
- RAD (rapid application development) platforms - summary knowledge about: Java Script, CSS, HTML, SQL, UX design
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to understand technical concepts and translate them into easy-to-use instructions
- Keen attention to details
- Adaptable to changes
- Ability to work with tools like: MS Office Suite, Confluence, MadcapFlare, TargetProcess/JIRA, Zendesk, ISpringSolution