FintechOS is a technology as a service platform for financial services organisations needing to transform legacy products into cloud based, customer-centric applications that drive revenue. Developed by experts in the financial technology industry, FintechOS empowers banks and insurance companies to accelerate their digital transformation by combining the full force of technical capability with a rapidly deployable platform.
· FintechOS is a product company, building an innovative platform for a global market in the fintech space
· HQ is in London; product decisions are made in London and Bucharest office
· Venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt
· Currently in scale-up stage: 140+ people, 5 countries
FintechOS accelerates the adoption of modern technology for financial services institutions (i.e. banks & insurance companies) by rethinking how apps are built for the enterprise.
Our platform allows any tech-savvy user to create apps by using an intuitive visual editor to design everything from the database model, to business workflows and the user interface. This rapid app development process imposes virtually no limits on creativity and complexity but at the same time - since all apps run inside FintechOS - makes sure they benefit from enterprise-grade security and scalability.
This visual editor (FintechOS Studio) makes use of a growing library of backend services and reusable components ranging from simple UI blocks to complex modules adding advanced functionality such as security, KYC, video conferencing, digital signatures, transactional emails or A.I.
Our customers use FintechOS to build, deploy and run apps in record time, easily integrating the latest technologies required to offer a modern, personalized user experience for all their services.
• Responsible for helping sales executives prepare and present solutions to prospective clients
• Closely interact with prospects as well as existing accounts in deeply understanding the customers’ operational needs and preparing solution materials, doing product demonstrations and supporting proofs of concept
• Working with the Sales team, you’ll discover the business and operational challenges or goals the prospects have and you will demonstrate how the product is the best solution for them
• Assist with RFPs using your detailed knowledge of the product and its application to business problems
• Hand over new projects to the Delivery team as well as coordinate with Product management on any new features, changes or enhancements
• Track record working in the banking, insurance or FinTech industry
• Experience in responding to formal proposal procedures such as RFI and RFPs
• A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
• Customer facing experience
• Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills
• Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, time management as well as solving problems
• A desire to develop project management skills
• Have worked and understand the challenges of a start-up environment