Senior Front End Developer - Onboarding
FintechOS accelerates the adoption of modern technology for financial services institutions (i.e. banks & insurance companies) by rethinking how apps are built for the enterprise.
Our platform allows any tech-savvy user to create apps by using an intuitive visual editor to design everything from the database model, to business workflows and the user interface. This rapid app development process imposes virtually no limits on creativity and complexity but at the same time - since all apps run inside FintechOS - makes sure they benefit from enterprise-grade security and scalability.
Our customers use FintechOS to build, deploy and run apps in record time, easily integrating the latest technologies required to offer a modern, personalized user experience for all their services.
- FintechOS is a product company, building an innovative platform for a global market in the fintech space
- Venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 140+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
- Ranked in TOP 3 best fintech in CEE
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer that will be working in the Product team, assuring a high quality of the FintechOS platform and whose responsibilities will include:
- develop the core FintechOS platform - everything required to run the apps
- improve and expand the functionality of the FintechOS Studio - our web-based rapid app development studio
- create new, reusable components that are leveraged by developers that build apps inside the FintechOS Studio
- integrate third party providers for innovative services to become part of the FintechOS list of components (authentication, image and voice recognition, video conferencing, digital signatures, document processing, security, A.I - the list is constantly expanding)
- 3+ years background experience in a similar position
- Excellent understanding of Typescript, HTML 5, CSS3
- Experience working with TFS/GIT for version control
- Experience developing web projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience with test-driven development
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Angular, SASS
- Experience working with JIRA for task management
- Experience with Native Android and IOS SDKs
We build for robustness - so expect unit testing, code reviews and a strong focus on security: which we believe are pillars of really good software.