FintechOS is a technology company that lets financial institutions adapt to rapidly changing customer expectations and match the speed and flexibility of fintech start-ups with personalized products and services, in weeks rather than months or years.
The FintechOS platform is a collection of technologies that allow financial services companies to roll-out end to end hyper-personalised customer journeys, services and products.
Some of these technologies include:
• Our Evolutive Data Core integrates data from legacy systems as well as external data streams and enriches it to create data-driven products and customer journeys.
• The Fintech Innovation Studio brings Customer Experience managers, data scientists and product managers together. It’s a place where everyone can build new products and services, even if they don’t know how to code.
• The FintechOS AppStore includes over 30 pre-built banking and insurance customer journeys and digital launchpads. All open for anyone to deploy and customise so our clients can hit the market fast.
FintechOS is currently looking for a Business Analyst for Product Development team whose responsibilities will include:
• Designing new insurance products (business and user requirements for Digital Journeys) and transposing them into IT specifications necessary for development
• Takes part in workshops and leads process analysis elements of these
• Manages Stakeholder relationships relating to process change
• Maps Journeys both on an ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ basis
• Creates data model designs
• Configures low-code software to create prototype designs and (working with Digital Engineers) assists in the creation of production software
• Plans & conducts user testing
• Experience in Insurance sector
• Business Analysis methods. Particularly process analysis, requirements elicitation, and gap-analysis
• Working in Agile projects
• Converting user requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
• Prototyping and use of low-code software in the creation of these
• Understanding Data Modelling
• User Testing
Our mission is to change the way people experience and engage with financial technology by putting automation and personalisation at the heart of innovation. To transform the digital customer experience quickly and affordably.
We believe easy access to finance is as essential as electricity, water and education. It’s essential for all our lives to prosper. Creating highly personalized financial solutions can make an unimagined difference to everybody, everywhere - from disruptors, entrepreneurs and start-ups to traditional players and governments. For us, financial technology is freedom.
Be different. Be brave. Be human.
A company is nothing without the right culture to deliver a mission. We think different. Work different. To deliver a different more innovative approach. We do this by being brave. We encourage everyone to be bold in how they solve things. Not to be afraid. It impacts everything and everybody. And gives real conviction to everything we do.
But we must be human. To help transform the lives of everybody.
Already, millions of people globally are successfully consuming hyper-personalized products and services using FintechOS technology. Since our inception in 2017 we’ve onboarded 40+ large institutions across the world as clients, with over $25bn assets under management, and opened offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest - with plans to expand East and West in 2021.
• FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
• A venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
• Scaling globally at a high speed: 140+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
• FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.