Sales Operations Manager
FintechOS accelerates the adoption of modern technology for financial services institutions (i.e. banks & insurance companies) by rethinking how apps are built for the enterprise.
Our platform allows any tech-savvy user to create apps by using an intuitive visual editor to design everything from the database model, to business workflows and the user interface. This rapid app development process imposes virtually no limits on creativity and complexity but at the same time - since all apps run inside FintechOS - makes sure they benefit from enterprise-grade security and scalability.
Our customers use FintechOS to build, deploy and run apps in record time, easily integrating the latest technologies required to offer a modern, personalized user experience for all their services.
- FintechOS is a product company, building an innovative platform for a global market in the fintech space
- Venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 140+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
- Ranked in TOP 3 best fintech in CEE
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager whose responsibilities will include:
- drive standardization across reporting, pipeline management, and execution for the Sales teams, contributing to high quality sales planning together with the Sales leads
- help to increase the Sales team’s efficiency by implementing sales operations processes, standardization and tools adoption
- own the contract management flow for all sales related contracts, in coordination with Legal, Security, Product and other relevant departments and stakeholders
- work directly with the customer to successfully finalize the contract and ensure on time signing
- provide insights and support to the Sales teams in the area of opportunity management & quality sales execution
- help the Sales team to prepare the commercial offers
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience; the technology industry background is an asset in a sales analyst function
- industry-specific knowledge and background in Financial Services are a plus
- outstanding knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
- deep understanding of the sales process
- excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- highly organized and ability to multi-task in a fast –paced environment