Sales Director, Insurance
FintechOS is transforming today’s financial tech, closed systems and prohibitive pricing. Our out-of-the-box, open-source, automative technology makes hyper-personalisation at hyper-speed a reality in weeks, not years. And we’re making data the new core.
The Sales Manager helps the company meet the customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative.
Will be responsible for maximizing the sales team potential, creating sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit the sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Manage recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its favourable visibility on the market
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports, and realistic forecasts to the upper management team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Bachelor's degree/ Master's degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and financial services industry expertise
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences