FintechOS is a technology as a service platform for financial services organisations needing to transform legacy products into cloud based, customer-centric applications that drive revenue. Developed by experts in the financial technology industry, FintechOS empowers banks and insurance companies to accelerate their digital transformation by combining the full force of technical capability with a rapidly deployable platform.
· FintechOS is a product company, building an innovative platform for a global market in the fintech space
· HQ is in London - all product decisions are made in London and Bucharest
· Team seniority: most of the team with 15+ years’ experience
· Venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt
· Currently in scale-up stage: 130+ people, 3 countries
How you can help us:
· Understand the requirements of our partners/customers, reproduce their environment and conduct internal tests for finding the root cause of an issue
· Solve technical product issues and questions that our customers, resellers and partners report to us. You will communicate directly with them using our Service Desk tool.
· Own the resolution cycle of customer reported software bugs by designing and implementing the proper code fix
· Implement new functionalities derived from change requests coming from our customers or partners
· Act as last level of technical escalation inside the TechOPS/Support organization
· Collaborate and work closely with the development teams of the platform to solve issues in a timely manner
· Report product issues to development teams
· Keep customers/partners happy with prompt responses and excellent communication
· Gather feedback from our partners/customers for improving our platform or our technical documentation
· Bachelor’s degree in software technologies or related field
· 3-5 years’ experience in software development or testing / 3-5 years’ experience in software technical support
· Written and verbal fluency in the English language
· Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
· Familiarity with software debugging tools and protocols (e.g. Fiddler)
General knowledge about:
· Data Models relationships
· Software application architecture (e.g.: web architecture)
· SOAP and REST services
· Deployment technologies
· RAD (rapid application development) platforms
· Agile methodology
Solid knowledge about:
· UX design
Ability to work with tools like:
· JIRA Service Desk
· Microsoft Tools
FintechOS accelerates the adoption of modern technology for financial services institutions (i.e. banks & insurance companies) by rethinking how apps are built for the enterprise.
Our platform allows any tech-savvy user to create apps by using an intuitive visual editor to design everything from the database model, to business workflows and the user interface. This rapid app development process imposes virtually no limits on creativity and complexity but at the same time - since all apps run inside FintechOS - makes sure they benefit from enterprise-grade security and scalability.
This visual editor (FintechOS Studio) makes use of a growing library of backend services and reusable components ranging from simple UI blocks to complex modules adding advanced functionality such as security, KYC, video conferencing, digital signatures, transactional emails or A.I.
Our customers use FintechOS to build, deploy and run apps in record time, easily integrating the latest technologies required to offer a modern, personalized user experience for all their services.