Campaigns & Communications Manager
FintechOS is a technology company that lets financial institutions adapt to rapidly changing customer expectations and match the speed and flexibility of fintech start-ups with personalized products and services, in weeks rather than months or years.
The FintechOS platform is a collection of technologies that allow financial services companies to roll-out end to end hyper-personalised customer journeys, services and products.
Some of these technologies include:
· Our Evolutive Data Core integrates data from legacy systems as well as external data streams and enriches it to create data-driven products and customer journeys.
· The Fintech Innovation Studio brings Customer Experience managers, data scientists and product managers together. It’s a place where everyone can build new products and services, even if they don’t know how to code.
· The FintechOS AppStore includes over 30 pre-built banking and insurance customer journeys and digital launchpads. All open for anyone to deploy and customise so our clients can hit the market fast.
Join an exciting and growing business in the Financial Services space. We are seeking a creative Public Relations & Communications Manager to coordinate our media communications and relations in the UK and beyond. In this role, you will manage national and regional media relations and cultivate positive relationships with media contacts. In addition, your writing skills will be drawn upon for copywriting of marketing materials (external/internal).
- Ensure that the FintechOS brand is powerful and consistent in the marketplace and media
- Manage the PR tactical plan + UK agencies and associated budgets to deliver an ‘always on’ Press Office and recommend wider campaigns and initiatives in the UK
- Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns, if/when case.
- Manage localized campaigns in the UK (with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Develop content for marketing campaigns and beyond:
- To help build brand recognition, customer engagement and loyalty in the UK and internationally
- For key initiatives and campaigns, including blog posts, brochures, press releases, advertorials, paid ads copy, landing page copy
- For other marketing materials such as brochures, data sheets, case studies, newsletters (external/internal) etc.
- Ensure all content created is accurate and error-free
- Coordinate event attendance in the UK, in sync with the Demand Gen team and overall marketing team’s objectives
- Align with all internal (and external) stakeholders for fast campaign’s implementation
- Handle general PR activities, including but not limited to:
- Establishing, maintaining and nurturing FintechOS relationships with media contacts and key influencers in the UK
- Managing the PR calendar
- Compiling press kits
- Updating the CRM database – with new/relevant press contacts
- Follow influencers/press on social media and engage with them
- Sending and following up on press releases
- Pitching for media placements (articles, thought leadership pieces, podcasts, videos)
- Media monitoring (appearances, news audits, press visit requests and enquiries)
- Awards submission
- 7+ years of proven experience in PR & Communications
- Previous experience with B2B/Financial Services/Fintech
- Working knowledge of the UK financial media and events
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Good knowledge of the UK financial & startup ecosystem, and of current trends in digital PR
- Self-starter with creative abilities and organisation skills
- Excellent communications skills and strong ability to build relationships
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment