Business Solution Architect
FintechOS is a technology company that lets financial institutions adapt to rapidly changing customer expectations and match the speed and flexibility of fintech start-ups with personalized products and services, in weeks rather than months or years.
The FintechOS platform is a collection of technologies that allow financial services companies to roll-out end to end hyper-personalised customer journeys, services and products.
Some of these technologies include:
- Our Evolutive Data Core
integrates data from legacy systems as well as external data streams and enriches it to create data-driven products and customer journeys.
- The Fintech Innovation Studio brings Customer Experience managers, data scientists and product managers together. It’s a place where everyone can build new products and services, even if they don’t know how to code.
- The FintechOS AppStore includes over 30 pre-built banking and insurance customer journeys and digital launchpads. All open for anyone to deploy and customise so our clients can hit the markets fast.
Working in a digital transformation space, we lead and guide our clients through this tough process. This always involves business process changes and the introduction of a highly customised system to meet the needs. We need creditable and experienced people to drive this change adhering to our vision of creating value and delivering hyper personalised experience to the end customers so we want to expand our practice with self-motivated people to successfully manage these change programs.
We are currently looking for a Business Solution Architect that will be in charge of leading the content delivery of the implementation project and introduce the overall vision for the particular solution. They are responsible for designing, describing and managing the solution engineering in relation to specific business problems.
The above includes but not limited to the following key activities:
- Designing the best solution to solve existing problems using the company standards and embracing the delivery value concept
- Describing the structure, characteristic, behaviour and other aspects of the software to the project stakeholders
- Defining features, phases and solution requirements
- Leading the specification activities according to which the solution is defined, managed and delivered.
- Participating in presales processes to capture the scope and provide a high level design overview working with the sales and presales colleagues.
- Analyze business environment and work with the technical architect to analyse the technology environment
- Analyse the requirements and come up with the overall design in line with the Fintech OS standards and principles
- Create the content delivery plan, phase design and work breakdown for consultants
- Overview the consultants' work, lead the content definition workshops with the clients and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Support the delivery/engagement managers in order to successfully complete the project
Experience and qualities we are looking for:
- At least 8 years of working experience in financial institutions/insurance companies, working on complex projects involving business content delivery and IT developments; ideally within Banking and / or Insurance.
- Preferably working experience on both client and vendor side
- Business analysis experience/certificate
- Preferably project management experience
- Participated in multiple end to end IT projects from design to closure (agile, waterfall, hybrid)
- Preferably experience with low code/no code system delivery
- Project and resource estimation experience
- Active participation in executive level steering committees
- Personal attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (Business level English, written/verbal)
- Deep analytical skill but also capability of thinking in a top-to-bottom approach
- Able to work as part of the team or manage a team of consultants
- Able to negotiate and influence, experience in stakeholder management
Our mission is to change the way people experience and engage with financial technology by putting automation and personalisation at the heart of innovation. To transform the digital customer experience quickly and affordably.
We believe easy access to finance is as essential as electricity, water and education. It’s essential for all our lives to prosper. Creating highly personalized financial solutions can make an unimagined difference to everybody, everywhere - from disruptors, entrepreneurs and start-ups to traditional players and governments. For us, financial technology is freedom.
Be different. Be brave. Be human.
A company is nothing without the right culture to deliver a mission. We think different. Work different. To deliver a different more innovative approach. We do this by being brave. We encourage everyone to be bold in how they solve things. Not to be afraid. It impacts everything and everybody. And gives real conviction to everything we do.
But we must be human. To help transform the lives of everybody.
Already, millions of people globally are successfully consuming hyper-personalized products and services using FintechOS technology. Since our inception in 2017 we’ve onboarded 40+ large institutions across the world as clients, with over $25bn assets under management, and opened offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest - with plans to expand East and West in 2021.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- A venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 140+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world