We believe easy access to finance is as essential as electricity, water and education. It’s essential for all our lives to prosper. Creating highly personalized financial solutions can make an unimagined difference to everybody, everywhere - from disruptors, entrepreneurs and start-ups to traditional players and governments.
For us, financial technology is freedom.
Be different. Be brave. Be human.
A company is nothing without the right culture to deliver a mission. We think different. Work different. To deliver a different more innovative approach. We do this by being brave. We encourage everyone to be bold in how they solve things. Not to be afraid. It impacts everything and everybody. And gives real conviction to everything we do.
But we must be human. To help transform the lives of everybody.
Already, millions of people globally are successfully consuming hyper-personalized products and services using FintechOS technology. In only 24 months we’ve onboarded 40+ clients across the world, have $25bn under management, and opened offices in London, Amsterdam, Vienna, Copenhagen and Bucharest - with plans to expand East and West in 2020.
· FintechOS is a product company, building an innovative platform for a global market in the fintech space
· Venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
· Scaling globally at a high speed: 100+ people, 4 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
· FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
· Ranked in TOP 3 best fintech in CEE
FintechOS is looking for a Business Development Representative looking to progress their sales career within the technology sector. As a BDR you are tasked with identifying, contacting and qualifying leads through cold calling, email and social campaigns across defined territories.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with a keen interest in financial technology, a can-do attitude and the desire to succeed.
Minimum of 1-2 years in a sales role
Results orientated and comfortable working in a metric driven environment
Excellent phone, writing and listening skills
Interest in technology and financial services
Strong time management & organisation skills
Fluency in another European language
Experience using HubSpot
Understanding of financial services industry