Brand & Corporate Marketing Director
FintechOS is a technology company that lets financial institutions adapt to rapidly changing customer expectations and match the speed and flexibility of fintech start-ups with personalized products and services, in weeks rather than months or years.
The FintechOS platform is a collection of technologies that allow financial services companies to roll-out end to end hyper-personalised customer journeys, services and products.
Some of these technologies include:
- Our Evolutive Data Core integrates data from legacy systems as well as external data streams and enriches it to create data-driven products and customer journeys.
The Fintech Innovation Studio brings Customer Experience managers, data scientists and product managers together. It’s a place where everyone can build new products and services, even if they don’t know how to code.
- The FintechOS AppStore includes over 30 pre-built banking and insurance customer journeys and digital launchpads. All open for anyone to deploy and customise so our clients can hit the market fast.
We are currently looking for a Brand Corporate Marketing Director that will have the following responsibilities:
Experience and qualities, we are looking for:
- Be the gatekeeper of the corporate brand – from visual direction/brand guidelines to strategic positioning, key-messages, mission, vision, tone of voice, corporate narratives, brand reputation, and more.
- Manage and provide oversight for the corporate content strategy and calendar (editorial, video and audio, articles, customer case studies and so on), ensuring the fix mix of assets to deliver on strategic objectives and increase global awareness in the FS space.
- Align with other internal stakeholders (product marketing, demand generation marketing, ecosystem and more) on the development, implementation and review of an effective digital-first content and editorial, design and brand management strategies
- Finalize the brand guidelines and disseminate them across departments, in order to have a coherent communication on various markets – including media kits/brand guidelines required by external stakeholders
- Create a cross-border team of brand, design and content specialists and lead the brand and corporate communications strategy for FintechOS, to support product and demand gen marketing needs and programs and achieve strategic business goals.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation and Field Marketing Director and the Product Marketing Director to deliver an appropriate brand positioning (on website, in the media, in the analyst relations and more)
- Set the corporate/global tone of voice for the PR strategy and create the tools set for regional/local PR to cover the needs of integrated demand gen programs
- Be accountable for reporting on success metrics against a clear set of KPIs to determine the progress of corporate comms and brand strategies as part of a data-driven marketing team
- Occasionally work with external providers on key briefs to support the communications strategy and be responsible for strict budget management of these initiatives.
- Drive and deliver oversight of the internal communications strategy, culture programs and employee engagement and report on KPI’s.
- Manage and evolve the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) profile
- Minimum 8 years in a B2B brand and communications roles
- Experience in the financial services space, banking/fintech/professional services is a must.
- Proven experience in successful compiling, developing and executing on brand and corporate communications strategy in line with business strategy.
- You are an outstanding copywriter and highly articulate, setting the standard for excellent writing, editorial and graphic design skills within your team.
- Able to demonstrate a track record in building brand narratives that inspire both employees and the market.
- A team player that will be happy working in an agile team where everyone has to roll up their sleeves up.
- Growth minded and works well under pressure, you will enjoy a fast-paced environment and delivering on requirements.
- Management experience of a minimum of three or more people.
- Excellent standard of written English with related qualifications.
- Expert knowledge of branding and communications strategies, preferably for global companies
- An empathetic leader who likes to both coach and empower their team to contribute to business and strategic goals.
- An excellent communicator and natural storyteller able to craft engaging messages for any communications requirement.
- A ruthless prioritiser, able to execute on multiple objectives at once while ensuring key milestones are reached in a timely manner.
- Marketing, literature or business related degree and ideally with evidence of post-graduate study or professional qualifications such as SIM/IDM.
What you will get in return:
- A high level of visibility within a large organization on an upwards trajectory.
- The ability to define and grow your team to really make a positive impact on the business.
- The opportunity to own brand development and communications at a large corporate business at an inflection point in its growth journey.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that is highly visible within the business and makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global marketing team.
- The opportunity to be creative, bring discipline to brand activity and really make a difference.
Our mission is to change the way people experience and engage with financial technology by putting automation and personalisation at the heart of innovation. To transform the digital customer experience quickly and affordably.
We believe easy access to finance is as essential as electricity, water and education. It’s essential for all our lives to prosper. Creating highly personalized financial solutions can make an unimagined difference to everybody, everywhere - from disruptors, entrepreneurs and start-ups to traditional players and governments. For us, financial technology is freedom.
Be different. Be brave. Be human.
A company is nothing without the right culture to deliver a mission. We think different. Work different. To deliver a different more innovative approach. We do this by being brave. We encourage everyone to be bold in how they solve things. Not to be afraid. It impacts everything and everybody. And gives real conviction to everything we do.
But we must be human. To help transform the lives of everybody.
Already, millions of people globally are successfully consuming hyper-personalized products and services using FintechOS technology. Since our inception in 2017 we’ve onboarded 40+ large institutions across the world as clients, with over $25bn assets under management, and opened offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest - with plans to expand East and West in 2021.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- A venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 140+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.